Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Kagan

I realized today that it's been quite a while since I've posted here.  I thought I'd take a moment to let my friends here know that I probably won't be posting any additional thoughts here.  I am now working full-time as an International Trainer for Kagan Publishing and Professional Development.  Those of you who have known me for quite a while probably know how much of a strong advocate I've been for over 20 years now of Kagan cooperative learning and brain-friendly structures.  I've worked as a part-time trainer for Kagan for quite some time, and now I have the wonderful opportunity to share some of Dr. Kagan's revolutionary research-based instructional methodologies with other educators nearly everyday.  It's so rewarding to share ways to make instructional more efficient and more effective with other educators so that they can help make their students' learning more efficient and more effective!  Remember -- it's all about engagement!

No comments:

Post a Comment